I don't mean to be this quiet-picture-post-blog-person. I want to write but lately I haven't had a chance to sit down and do so. I've been going to sleep at 3am everyday for two weeks. All of a sudden I had three projects at once and even though I do my drawings by hand I eventually do spend a lot of time on the computer just cleaning things up and so the space between my eyebrows feels like its been injected with evil computer gamma rays. The other day I cried when I watched the news and that made me realize how tired I am. But I am finished with all three of those projects, today, right now!!! I'm happy-tired, elated-tired.
So before I go to bed I thought I would post something.
Here are some pictures of cigarette vending machines. I'm into the changing lights.

No comments:
Post a Comment