



The only articles of American Apparel clothing I own are the thigh-high tube socks, white opaque tights and a heather gray v-neck t-shirt. Considering how accessible American Apparel is, the ubiquity of the ads, how many t-shirt companies use their brand and the fact that every city I've lived in has stores I don't think that amounts to a lot. I just don't really wear hoodies and t-shirts and for a long time that's all they were to me: a t-shirt company. But they have stepped up their game a lot in the past couple years. They are making all of my favorite basics that are hard to find anywhere else: corduroy shorts, denim pencil skirts, sweatshirt dresses, onesies..and in a million colors. Next time I need to stock up I'm getting back to basics at American Apparel, the hipster Gap.
4 comments:
american apparel-ently i am slow
hahaha. yes, that is the better title...:)
:D
oh, nice pun, C!
oh, AA, I love thee..
Post a Comment