Sunday, June 29, 2008

sunday best: sweet and simple



There's this great website that tells you the cheapest gas prices in your area. I have been filling up regularly at a place that I thought was relatively cheap compared to most gas stations in my area, but today through the website I found a spot nearby that was $4.53 which is $0.10 cheaper than my usual spot and $0.16 cheaper than places in my neighborhood. It's only a matter of a couple dollars per tank but a dollar here and there adds up. :-)

As for my outfit today. I barely have any make-up on and I just pulled on a blouse with my wide leg jeans. My Sundays are really relaxed and I like it like that. Also I always cringe a little as I type out the brand names of everything I'm wearing. I don't know if it's nettiquette that developed so that people don't have to always ask about what you're wearing but I think I'm going to try leaving that area blank and see how it goes. I don't think anyone will mind, right? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you > hello kitty

Closet Cupcake said...

you are too cute!