Sunday, June 22, 2008

sunday best, summer hoodie.




My hoodie finally came out at Urban Outfitters. I knew that it was coming out this month so I started stalking my local UO until finally yesterday I was able to get my hands on it. It's sheer and super soft; kind of a new-fangled hybrid summer hoodie. I don't think you can get it online but if you go to the stores hopefully it's there. Check, check it out y'all. :-)

(to answer chris's question: I'm supposed to receive a sample and I could've been more frugal but once I saw the actual thing at the store I couldn't wait to wear it. I don't mind if I have two cause I'll probably wear them to pieces anyways. :-))

*hi susie, I tried to do some web sleuthing to answer your question but I still have no idea whether it's available in the U.K. :-(

7 comments:

Aya Yamasaki said...

yay! congrats esther! man, it looks NICE. i wanna see the hoodie in person. i'll check it out at the store.

Anonymous said...

i look forward to your blog every day of my life.

did you have to pay money to buy something of your own?!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ahhh! So cute. Congratulations, you talented lady!

Susie Bubble said...

Congratulations! Are these available in the UK?

Anonymous said...

so cute. i love the way you illustrate. congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

esther i got a blog! :]