Wednesday, September 24, 2008

comfy clothes.



I got this jersey jumpsuit at Forever21(hangs head in shame, I don't really want to think about how they can make their clothes so cheap)....and it seemed vaguely Stella McCartney/Yohji Yamamoto and Norma Kamali at the same time so I decided to take it home. I usually try to stay away from anything jersey from F21. I just see boring jersey blouses and dresses everywhere and it drives me nuts but this was a. a jumpsuit and b. black so it passed the different and special yet anonymous(i.e. not too F21) test. Oh, and I got my Heather collaboration bag in the mail. I love it so much that I'm scared to use it. I want to laminate it and frame it. :-)

***Minah chan arigatou....shashin utsuri ga yokattano kana...zenzen mattaku undo shitemasen....it's soooo bad....dakedo saikin gym ni haittano de. mata kiai iremasu. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and then she had king taco.

and it was delicious.

and the tree was happy.

the end.

Anonymous said...

hey i love ur jump suit!! kawaiiiii iroppoiyooo iiwane forever21 urayamashiissu! and u look skinny! undou shiteruno?!