
I did a trompe l'oeil design of pin badges and key chains on a canvas bag for Japanese brand, Heather. I personally love their brand and wear their clothes so I have to say this was a dream collaboration. If you're in Tokyo anytime soon you can pick up the bag for free with a 5,000 yen purchase at a Heather store.
They have this really cute vest that I want!

It's so ugly cute. I loves it.
thanks chris! thanks aya!!!
what do you guys think about the vest?
i'm curious....yappa moco moco wa kawaii!
hi Clotheshorse! thanks for your comments always...I don't actually own the vest yet. But it you go to the Heatherwebsite you can see outfits that they've put together with it.
5 comments:
ahhh. still my hero forever. :]
yay esther! that's so awesome! honnmono wo motto chikaku de mitai! congrats!
Those badges sound so cool. I think I'd have to see the vest with an entire outfit in order to give proper judgement!
hey Es! Me and sayaka went to Heather in Parco-Shibuya today but your eco bag was already gone! out of stock datte yo!! congrats! but so sad that i couldn't get them!!!!! argh :(
ugh! I wanted to get one now that I am back in Japan! : ( but, it's awesome that it's already sold out.
Post a Comment