Thursday, January 22, 2009

make-up face!!!




I did this illustration for 944 about the process of putting on your make-up. Which reminds me that my make-up mojo has been good lately(crosses fingers). It all started with the battery-powered heat curler for eyelashes that a good friend graciously gifted me this Christmas. It inspired me to try new color combinations and new ways of applying things. A lot of times I just kind of do the same old thing. But lately I've been forgoing black eyeliner on my lower lids in favor of white pearl shadow and I like it! I want to have fun and try new things with my make-up, hair, clothes, everything! It sounds trivial but little things like this can be important to getting out of the house and facing the day with a good attitude....ha! bye-bye old, hello new!

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Pretty! I should try pink eyeshadow under the eyes...hm...