Saturday, February 20, 2010

sonia.


dear blog-world,

If you're a fan of Sonia Rykiel, like I am, hurry up and get thee to an H&M(as fast as you can). The collabo dropped today. My friends and I lined up for it and I have to say I was so thrilled! It was so worth it! Sonia is the queen of sweaters and the slouchy relaxed fit. The designs are classic sonia! The cuts are spot-on and flattering, everything is running kind of big(which i personally prefer! love the baggy-ness) and the fabrics feel great, in a word: amazing. I can't believe they could make such great clothes at such an affordable price. It really makes me wonder why Target collaborations all come out so bad. :-( They get great designers but the cuts and fabrics are so all-over the place and very low-quality. As my stylist friend said, "that's the difference between an American retailer and an European retailer"....but I digress. Seriously, the Sonia/H&M collabo is beautiful...if you're a fan you need to get something for yourself.


seriously stoked on sonia,

esther

No comments: