I just wanted to let you know I used this photo in my latest blog post. I also linked it to your site (not your blog, cause I wasn't sure how you felt about that - I believe I read you like to keep this one sort of private & personal).
hi michelle, thank you for being so thoughtful. yeah, this is my weird public-private space...but thanks for going so far as to link to my website. you are sweet...as for the paperdolls. i'm not sure what to do. i'm still considering what images to do for prints....i'll definitely let you know though. thanks for being patient with me. :0)
I love your little bunnies and the outfits are cute!By the way I love all the drawings you made on my postcards.Thank you! I kept them. Hope you are doing well!
3 comments:
Hi again Esther!
I just wanted to let you know I used this photo in my latest blog post. I also linked it to your site (not your blog, cause I wasn't sure how you felt about that - I believe I read you like to keep this one sort of private & personal).
http://www.fvncy.com/2010/04/friends-forever-ever.html
I also did a post about the artwork hanging on my bedroom walls, and duh your pieces were in there!
http://www.fvncy.com/2010/04/hanging-on-my-bedroom-walls.html
I also really appreciate you showing me love on your site & blog! I'm pretty sure I'm your number one fan! ♥
KeepItFvncy,
Michelle Elaine
P.S. - What happened to those paper dolls?
hi michelle,
thank you for being so thoughtful. yeah, this is my weird public-private space...but thanks for going so far as to link to my website. you are sweet...as for the paperdolls. i'm not sure what to do. i'm still considering what images to do for prints....i'll definitely let you know though. thanks for being patient with me. :0)
e.
I love your little bunnies and the outfits are cute!By the way I love all the drawings you made on my postcards.Thank you! I kept them. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment