Saturday, June 12, 2010

esther diary!

hello lovely peoples,

I've been keeping an outfit diary of sorts since the beginning of October and I've been really enjoying documenting my sartorial choices. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with all the individual outfit drawings but I decided to do a monthly version of my diary. A loose collection of what I bought, did, saw, wore...you know, something light and fun. Hope you like the first installment.

love,

esther

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! AND omg!? When did you go red!? So haute!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Janis Nova said...

hello i found your blog through dropdeadkawaii.. your style diary is just so amazing and inspiring.. i have a journal / sketchbook but not elaborate and wonderful as yours!! thanks for my inspiration..

i just recently subscribed to nylon, and im going to look through my NYLON magazines and find your drawings <3

btw subscribing to your blog! :D

autumn said...

where where where where is the bunny top from?
I want it so bad O_O

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

this is so cute! well done <3

fauxfauxreal said...

thank you for the comments! :-)

amii-i got the top at a store in downtown l.a. and i haven't seen in there in awhile. :-( sorry.