Saturday, July 17, 2010
FRIEDIA SHOW!
Hello everybody! I can't believe it's already the middle of July that means 2010 is more than half over. Are you checking off those New Year's resolutions? :-) I find this mid-point exciting; it fires me up knowing I don't have much time left til 2011. Each day is so important!
Anyways, enough with the small talk: I'm writing because the wonderful, adorable, multi-talented Friedia interviewed me for her webshow, eponymously named, Friedia Show! It was so much fun filming this and it turned out so great(much thanks to director, Sunny)! What more could I ask for? It's a perfect time capsule that I can show to my grandkids one day to prove that I too was once young(hehehe). :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahhhh how awesome!!! high five to you dvrling and ther interview is fab
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
ps - I LOVE MCDONALDS! LETS GRUB ESTHER!!!
oh my!!!!! who on earth edited this!!!???!! its the most adorable thing ever!!! i'm going to feature this on dropdeadkawaii.blogspot next week! ahh!
Post a Comment