
"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream"!!! Perhaps the mantra of some of our cavity-ridden youth. As I was coming up with ideas for my Dunny I got stuck on the idea of having too much and being spoiled rotten. Living in Los Angeles and Tokyo I've grown up seeing so much excess around me: high school girls with Louis Vuitton bags and college students with Porsches(seriously!). I got to design a Dunny for Kid Robot and my figure is based on this idea of spoiled rotten youth. The 2010 series drops in stores on August 19th! Got to get them all, Pokemon style! Hehehe...our just mine. ;-)
Oh, and there's all sorts of daily contests going on with different prizes! I'll try to post pics of some of my favorite entries from the contest for my Dunny or you can just go here now.
No comments:
Post a Comment