
vest: Forever 21
dress: Betsey Johnson
shoes: Zara
October 28, 2007

shirt: Forever 21
jumper: H&M
It's been almost three months since I started "sunday best" where I document what I wear each Sunday and amazingly I haven't repeated anything yet. That's twelve different outfits and I think I can still go on!! I'm dying to wear my overalls and black pencil skirt with suspenders again but knowing that I will have to post what I wear has made me very conscious about not repeating outfits.
The photographic documentation and weekly challenge to wear something new has been great for finding new outfits and for those days when I feel like I have nothing to wear I now have a personal pictoral glossary of outfits ready to go. I started this with the simple intention of documenting my outfits for the blog but the additional benefit of knowing what I have in my closet has become really helpful and I want to recommend it to others. Go take pictures of your outfits!! You probably have more clothes than you realize.
No comments:
Post a Comment