Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bronze Gems by Physicians Formula.


Pretty packaging and an endorsement by Dick Page in Teen Vogue was enough for me to swoop down on this little bronzer from Physicians Formula. It's from the Bronze Gems series and its full name is a mouthful: Matte and Bright Bronzer, Highlighter and Eye Shadow. Not only is it eye-catching but as you may have guessed from its name it comes in handy for many different purposes. The gems at the side can be used separately as eye shadows and highlighters or mixed with the bronzer for an all-over shimmery shine. You can also use the bronzer alone for a matte finish. The Bronze Gems come in four different colors from light to dark: Light Bronzer, Peach Glow Bronzer, Healthy Glow Bronzer and Bronzer. I chose the Healthy Glow Bronzer because I thought it had the prettiest color combination. I wore it over my foundation and it added a very light and subtle shimmer and just a hint of color to even out my skin. I would recommend this product for people who like a natural look. If you are looking for dramatic results you might need to look somewhere else.

No comments: