Wednesday, January 16, 2008

uniforms unite!




(images:feetmanseoul)
I'm totally inspired by these girls. They look like they are having so much fun. The knee length skirts with converse lo-tops are so cute and fresh. What I like most is that these girls look smart, independent and age appropriate. At that age your best accessory is your youthfulness. I look back at my pictures from middle school and high school and I just think of that old adage, "youth is wasted on the young". Not that the rest of life is fug-dom but yeah, unlike these girls, at that age I was always trying to look older.

4 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

They do look nice, I however hated my very brief time spent in uniform. It was for a school in Hawaii and the uniform was a very literal sailor costume--though much less flattering than those the Sailor Scouts sported.

NonchalantMod said...

awesome :]

Anonymous said...

I've had to live through uniform days at my private elementary school. Wasn't as fashionable as these girls though. Lovely blog! Wanna trade links?

Jesse Reyna Jr. said...

uniforms need to be brought back!