Sunday, March 2, 2008

crap, clogs!!



I haven't looked at Steve Madden in well, it's been a long time. Somewhere along the way I decided that their shoes were uncomfortable and overpriced...but I got a little bored and I found myself on their website drooling at these clogs. Ahhh--!! Why do I love them? I always love the impractical, heavy, shoes....I was actually looking for a pair of flat boots...

Anyways, I think I'm leaning towards the chocolate brown but I can't say I don't not like the tan ones....(I guess the photographer was too lazy to fix the strap on the tan pair. haha) I'll have to check them out in person and dream up some outfits but in the meantime some insight would be appreciated. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd go with the chocolate.

fauxfauxreal said...

the chocolate don't look as cheap,hunh? yeah, i agree...choco clogs all the way.