I am so excited to say that my work is being featured in the newest Nylon and Urban Outfitters collabo tees. The tees are not available yet but you can see the designs and read the artists' bios here.
I am excited, too!! I love your work, esther! I hope you reach fafi status one day and have your own mac makeup collection. I think you'd pick out a kick ass color palette =)
5 comments:
OMG!!! congratulations!!!! I am going to get myself one of these when they come out**
congrats! that's great news!
you are the best person ever.
I am excited, too!! I love your work, esther! I hope you reach fafi status one day and have your own mac makeup collection. I think you'd pick out a kick ass color palette =)
I think I will blog about you this week! haha.
How exciting!
Post a Comment