Sunday, April 20, 2008

early sunday best: new jeans!


I got these jeans this Wednesday at H&M. I had been looking for high waisted wide-leg jeans for awhile. It was a futile effort in Japan because I can never find my size there. I'm 5'7" and have been known to eat big meals, what can I say? But in America they always have my size. God bless, America. I am so glad I was born here because I am genetically hard-wired to live among my kind: gentle giants. Anyways, this is the best(most flattering) angle I got of the pants(nothing a good wall lean can't fix....).

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Betsey Johnson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% esther

boody said...

Those look great on you! You are so lucky you can pull those off. I look so wrong in them. haha.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like this look. So nautical and nice.