Friday, May 23, 2008
woahaoahoahoa!
I just arrived in Chicago two and a half hours ago but why do I already love it? I literally just got off at the airport and walked from the car to my friend's apartment and have been sitting talking in the kitchen(and everyone's asleep now) but already I'm digging this city. I mean the cute guy on my airplane totally got off at the same train station as me and he was like, "hey, you were on my plane." and I was like ohmigod the cute guy in glasses is totally talking to me and I was only able to mumble "yeah" cause I was on my cellphone. argh!!!! I should have been like, "yeah, hey, what's your name?" darn, darn, darn. i didn't mean to shoot him down if he just waited a second....but yeah, that never happens to me in L.A.. I never get hit on and especially not by the guys that I think are cute. Than my friend nearly runs over a guy on a moped and yes, totally cute(he wasn't hurt)!! I always see so many cute guys on the east coast. I can't wait for tomorrow. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw, that is cute! BTW Chicago is the mid-west and mid-western boys can warm your heart, fo'real.
Post a Comment