
So there's this blog I follow, style rookie.
The blogger is, Tavi, who is thirteen going on twenty seven and writes highly witty blogs about high fashion and what not. Through the combination of her precociousness and her serious attitude towards fashion she has become somewhat of an internet wunderkind. Editors send her designer pieces and in a recent post she visited the Rodarte sisters in L.A.. I mean how cool is this kid? It kind of blows my mind. Anyways, she gave Laura and Kate Mulleavy a zine she made and here's where it connects to me, she collaged some of the girls I drew for the May issue of Nylon!! How rad! I am in a very remote way connected to Tavi and the Rodarte sisters through this. Such an awesome feeling to be collaged by a cool kid like Tavi. :-)
1 comment:
awesome! :D
Post a Comment