Friday, August 3, 2007

how cool collaborations are threatening to ruin my credit.





I haven't had a credit card for the past three years. If I absolutely need a credit card to purchase or pay for something I give my dad cash and use his credit card. It's just too easy to get into serious debt buying useless things. I am so tempted to order this cell phone strap. It's not the price; in fact it's cheap, under ten dollars, but it's the addictive element that is dangerous. One cell phone strap here, a pair of shoes there and before you know it you used half your paycheck. (Do the calculations everybody!)

Anyways, I'm not trying to be Suze Orman here. I just wanted to say that I am a sucker for these kind of collaborations, and by these kinds of collaborations I mean anything with Hello Kitty.

This one is so great cause it's street(space invader) and sweet(Hello Kitty).

But just to be fair I won't let my bad credit history hold you back from this wonderful piece of molded plastic.

Click here for more strap-happy goodness.

No comments: