Sunday, August 12, 2007

sunday best.


I like those blogs were people document their outfits each day. I don't think I can realistically come up with a fantastic photo-worthy outfit each day especially because I repeat outfits, alot. The one day of the week I am consistently dressed up and wearing distinct outfits is Sunday. I always try to dress nicely and comb my hair on Sundays. So I hope to make this a regular feature called: sunday best.

The only problem is the picture. Today I was only able to get these shots before my camera died. I have a feeling this section is going to help me learn how to not only take pictures but pose better(suck it in, chin down, eyes open, etc.).


This is me not getting back in time to pose.

cardigan: betsey johnson
jersey dress: betsey johnson
necklace: claire's
pin: miss van

No comments: