
I have to wash my hair everyday or it turns into a stringy, uncontrollable mess. Today I woke up with greasy hair cause I neglected to shower the night before and I was crunched for time so I put my hair up in a ballerina bun, which is fine and dandy but my brother also put his hair up in a bun. It was kind of weird. I felt like people must have thought we did it on purpose but why would anyone do something like that on purpose...oh well. The picture is for my parents we thought they'd get a kick out of it and my mad face is on purpose, haha. (I really shouldn't do that it makes me looks like I have a double chin....argh.)

dress: Philip Lim for Uniqlo
7 comments:
you guys are my all-around heroes.
for being bunhead dorks??? haha. thanks. :)
no way! you guys look like you hang out with yohji and junya in that picture.
aw! cutest siblings EVER!
You look cute with a refridgerator.
I like your bun and your dress. Matching on accident is rather unfortunate however...
Daniel is such a cutie! So are you!
Post a Comment