Saturday, October 18, 2008

black boots!!!

(big:trying to be serious face and small: not so serious face)

I have been wanting high-heeled black boots for awhile. I was thinking and thinking about them and out of the blue I got an email from Danielle at Solestruck with an offer I could not refuse: free shoes. Wow, I wish things in my life always worked like this.

Anyways, I was initially a little scared of my boots when they arrived. I thought they looked too goth for some reason. I doubted my choice a little but I decided to give them a chance. I debuted them last night and was happy to realize they were exactly what I wanted and needed! My wardrobe feels updated and reset.

I ordered them a half size up so that I could put insoles in the front but even without insoles they're very comfy. (I wish I had these when I lived in Tokyo!!) Anyways, if any of you are looking for walk-in-able high-heeled black boots click: here.

No comments: