Tuesday, October 21, 2008

freak-out!

My little freak-out session below(I took it out) was very cathartic; I feel refocused. I hate quitting but I decided to quit my painting class and I feel very at peace about it. I mean I had all intentions to keep at it because it was good for me; I've already learned so much in the first few weeks...but it's a five hour class and the homework takes several hours out of my week as well. It was a painful surgery but I had to cut it out to make room for other things. I have a stoic side that just "endures" and tries to finish things even though it drains me but that tendency hurts me a lot. Realizing all this made the decision easier for me. It's little things like that which will help me prioritize and focus more energy on my main goal. Even slowing down on freelance; I mean not that's it's totally my choice but there are things that I can turn down without guilt and with purpose.

Key words for me: Prioritizing-And I can check if I'm really prioritizing something by seeing how much time I spend on it every week. So I may say something is important to me but if I don't spend any time on it than I won't see results. So right now I'm trying to prioritize. Do some spring cleaning. :-)

No comments: