Friday, October 31, 2008

jumpsuit joy!

(Since this picture I got new sheets so no more Laura Ashely duvet cover and my bed is properly sheeted. :-) I've joined the rest of civilization and I don't know why I have this super mean face here but yeah....)

Here is my newest jumpsuit acquisition. I have to say jumpsuits are endlessly fascinating and covetable to me. I think they are going through a revival, somewhat of a renaissance, so I'm trying to collect them while I can. I mean I remember when I used to wish for jumpsuits but the only kinds that were available were by J.Lo or really heinous vintage ones that had dated fits. Scary! But 2008 has brought so much jumpsuit joy. This one is Betsey Johnson. You can get it here. Ahhh~~! :0)

3 comments:

Closet Cupcake said...

Black Halo makes a cute strapless jumpsuit kinda like the Betsy one.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=BHAL-WP6&c=Black+Halo&s=B&sc=Bottom+Coordinates&n=n&source=shopstyle

xoa said...

i would like to add that only some people can rock the jumpsuit. I would look like a bingo granny, but you my dear E. make this a serious look. And I still love the BSC hairdo.

fauxfauxreal said...

Hi Closet cupcake, i checked the link and that is one phenomenal jumpsuit-thingy!!

Angel-chan, itsumo yasashiii comento arigatou! @^___^@!!! also I really had to think about what you meant by BSC....I was like berry seriously cool??? hhahha and then I was like Babysitter's Club!! that's what you meant, right??