Korea, Japan, mix, mix, mix...masu masu omoshirokunattekita...
It's interesting that so many Korean artists are learning Japanese. It makes sense since Japan is such a lucrative market and right next door. I'm still surprised by the extent of the reach of the Han-ryu wave each time I go back to Japan. I mean the Korean drama section at Tsutaya is huge and many people speculated that it was just a fad but it seems like this cultural exchange will continue.
3 comments:
That is very interesting!
is this you/yours... are you also shibuya mon amour...or am i getting confused? i saw this on f21.com. If it is..congrats! I love your "girls" they are so sweet!
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=whatsnew%5Fapp&product%5Fid=2061180711&Page=1
hi d-in-vogue,
i'm glad you find it interesting. this clip is a strange locus of a lot of my interests: pop culture, youth culture, korea/japan, korean crossover acts....:-)
and chrisse, i checked out that link and i wish that was a drawing of mine. it's really cute....shibuya mon amour is brilliant i wish i thought of that name...i would love to do a collaboration with them though(i'll cross my fingers!!) but anyways, thanks for the comment. :-)
e.
Post a Comment