Saturday, October 24, 2009

disclaimer

This blog is a private/public space for me to record my thoughts and share pictures. Private in that I don't cultivate relationships with other blogs and public in that it is accessible to anyone. I often use this space to complain, lament and bemoan about things: illustration, career, life, relationships, and all kinds of ups and downs. A lot of my written posts are about things I'm frustrated about. They're often written in the middle of the night, straight out of bed, in my pajamas, in the dark. When I get really anxious about things it calms me down to write it out. I like the sound of fingers tapping the keys on the keyboard. As I write I get caught up in re-working the words to try to better express what I am feeling and when I put my thoughts out there on this blog it is nice to think that there is an other, someone I don't know, reading this and perhaps relating to what I am going through.

It is one way to put order to the chaos in my head.

None of my friends are bloggers but some of them know about this blog and I know they check it from time to time but I really don't expect anyone to read the long entries....but sometimes I do worry that my real-time friends might read something and misinterpret it. Cause if you were to read just the word posts its usually about something that is vexing me and I've usually written it when I'm very anxious.

But it's really just one side of the story and I'm just getting things off my chest as they come.

In a way by writing and publishing my words it feels like someone is listening to me. It is self-therapy that keeps me going.

That is all...

2 comments:

M A L Y said...

haha, i just feel like a comment whore because i just commented on your above entry, but i totally know what you mean!! i have to address like "it's not about anyoneeeee" or something.

fauxfauxreal said...

:-)..it's like it is but it isn't and i'm just synthesizing my thoughts and its partially a creative exercise....:-)