Thursday, July 24, 2008
Did anyone???
Did anyone watch Project Runway last night? I'm really only a casual viewer but I'll sit and watch it when it's on. Anyways, last night Natalie Portman was a guest judge and she came across to me as really sweet and unaffected. She reminded me of one of my good friends, Samira(she is amazing), in the way she spoke. She spoke deliberately taking her time to pick the right words, being careful to be sensitive to the person she was talking to, tapering criticisms with positive aspects about the garment that she liked. Her sweetness and caring was fresh! It's a new direction for this season; instead of acerbic wit how about empathy; a little less selfishness and showboating and more sincerity and selflessness in words. Groundbreaking!! Also at the end when she looked like she was going to cry I was really surprised at how vulnerable she let herself be to show. I mean she could've acted very coolly like all the other judges but to release her emotions like that! So my end conclusion of last night's Project Runway: Natalie Portman, nice girl....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no, but if you watched the premiere two weeks ago i'm pretty sure i saw one of your betsey johnson dresses on one of the designers.
Post a Comment