Hello, everybody, my first solo art show went off safely without a hitch. It was a one-night only event and I did the best I could with what I had. It was a long three months sketching, painting and working and reworking the concept but it was all worth it. The Hairroin girls were lovely, so many of my friends came out in support and it was just an all-around great experience. :-) Here are some photos from the night. (I didn't get that many of my artwork. They were hard to photograph in the lighting there.)
Monday, July 7, 2008
go, go, go!
Hello, everybody, my first solo art show went off safely without a hitch. It was a one-night only event and I did the best I could with what I had. It was a long three months sketching, painting and working and reworking the concept but it was all worth it. The Hairroin girls were lovely, so many of my friends came out in support and it was just an all-around great experience. :-) Here are some photos from the night. (I didn't get that many of my artwork. They were hard to photograph in the lighting there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:]
Post a Comment