Tuesday, July 8, 2008

je'taime.



My friends know that I'm low maintenance when it comes to bags. No matter what I'm wearing I end up carrying around a dusty canvas totebag. My friend, Jessica, gave me a black canvas marc by marc jacobs bag and it's all I've been using since October although I've purchased two "real" bags(at the behest of my better pursed friends) this year. The two bags, lovely as they are, give me anxiety when I use them because I am constantly worried about ruining them. So as of yet the only bag for me is still the classic canvas tote and I found my next one online the other day, on forever21.com, no less. It's super faux french and only $5.50. I'm going to try looking for it at the store before I order it though...wish me luck.
:-)

3 comments:

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Sweet, utlitiarian bag. I adore bags but I really only use one or two regularily and all of mine get stained, get food spilled in them, or just generally treated poorly!

Susie Bubble said...

I'm the same with my bags too....utilitarian all the way....