Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fruit Luck.


I've been having so much fruit luck. I'm really kind of apprehensive to jinx my great fruit luck streak by talking about it but it's really kind of amazing. I can't remember the last time I had a bad piece of fruit. Across all supermarkets: Trader Joe's, Ralph's, my local Korean market, everything I buy has been super scrumptious: Bartlett pears, Bing cherries, Oro Blanco grapefruits, Gala apples, plums, grapes, etc. It's not even like I know how to buy fruit. It's just dumb luck. I mean I know they're(read:yucky fruit) out there: I know my brother bought some sub-par Fuji apples recently but I didn't have any. So yeah, I don't know how long this streak will last but I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

(I got so excited I even did a little drawing!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha cutest fruits ever!!!