Bit by bit I see myself becoming my mom, or rather becoming obsessed with the same things as my mom. My mother has several pet concerns in maintaining the cleanliness of her household. That's not to say our home was one of those showroom clean places, far from it. But the said concerns were always on her mind. She used to drive me crazy bothering me about these seemingly unimportant things but now I find myself focusing on the same exact things.
One of these concerns is with hair clogging up the shower. I find myself tending to the shower like it's a garden except I don't want anything to grow there. It's a continual battle against long black hairs trying to escape down the drain and congregate in the corners of pipes. It's disgusting, I know. My brother is not as aware as I am of these things. He is young and tall. He does not worry about what is going on with the drain in the shower. I was once that way, too. When I was young and carefree. Now I worry about clogging up pipes. Now I constantly clean said drain.
Ah, too be young and hairfree, I mean, carefree...hahaha.
1 comment:
"he is young and tall"
:]
Post a Comment