Tuesday, March 10, 2009

gotta relax sometimes....





Thank you, Maeko for your advice. I have calmed down a little. I just have to be extra organized and sharp from here on out. Sometimes I sike myself out...I mean the government is so scary....so permanent. hahaha. sigh.

Here are some pics from yesterday. Just me, a friend and a spuderito. "What's a spuderito?", you say... Well, it's an amazing little tortilla wrapped around crispy fries and cheese. I like starches and carbs so putting it all together seemed like a good idea. I like carb on carb, too. :-) Anyways, the spuderito was a crispy, cheesy delight! Obsessed!

Oh and I finally found a cute little faux leather biker jacket....like two years after I first blogged about it....hahha:-)

hi closet cupcake! i'll try to find the address and post it here for you....:-)
and angel chan!! those are my leggings! yoku wakkattane. :-)

2 comments:

Closet Cupcake said...

Where did you eat a spuderito!? I want one!

xoa said...

Are the rose leggings you?? If so, amazing find.