


Feeling a little overwhelmed with taxes and papers and decisions...and what not...what's that quote "death and taxes are"....??? I can't remember. Ahhh, being an adult has its perks but I'm going through some growing pains figuring out this illustrator gig thing(as I've blogged about extensively) and what to do about making money and how to file and what not....So yeah, have to figure stuff out....Found some pictures from my cameraphone....from when I was in Japan(2006)...ah, it was so nice living at home. I didn't realize how easy everything was...before so many things happened, before so many things changed...growing pains...
1 comment:
Nothing in life is certain but death and taxes.
G'luck with the taxes thing. My fiancé was filing as a free-lancer for like 5 years and it was a nightmare. Just be as anal as possible is his advice, when it comes to deductions, receipts, and keeping records in Quicken (you can get it free online), and in Excel.
Post a Comment