Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sorry.

I've been feeling very guilty about the state/direction of my blog. It's become a totally lazy picture fest as of late. I don't even know if I want to have pictures of myself floating around the internet like this but then I tell myself other bloggers do it so I shouldn't be so uptight. I remember when susiebubble stopped hiding her face with a camera and I started thinking if Susie's okay with it so am I. I don't know though sometimes I just want to delete the blog and forget about this ball and chain but I keep thinking one day I'll have the time to make it into a "proper" blog and so I keep slogging on.....

3 comments:

Susie Bubble said...

Hey, I only started posting my face because my mirror gets so dirty and the light isn't that great.... you do whatever makes you comfortable and happy!

Anonymous said...

shamazing 24/7

fauxfauxreal said...

hi susie,
I guess it's a lemming like response to "blame" my behavior on others. But that is sort of how the reasoning went on in my brain. :-) I figured I was being paranoid considering all the other bloggers that show their face but yeah, thanks for the comment. :-)