Has anyone checked out the H&M/Comme des Garcons collaboration yet? I'm going to take a peek today....I really like this outfit. It's very Yayoi Kusama with all the dot on dot action.
I was in Harajuku for the opening it was BONKERSSS! Here's the deal, it looks really cool when it is arranged like in the photos, but the individual pieces are... ok... I expected it to be Comme des Garcon on an H&M price point, you know?
4 comments:
AHH!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY IN NY!
AND THERE ARE MEN'S CLOTHES!
<3
esther...
:[
:[
:[
:[
i like this pants.. hihihi H&M is finally here in Japan but you have to line up 1~2hrs to go inside!! crazy yeah?
I was in Harajuku for the opening it was BONKERSSS! Here's the deal, it looks really cool when it is arranged like in the photos, but the individual pieces are... ok... I expected it to be Comme des Garcon on an H&M price point, you know?
Post a Comment