Been taking some fun pictures with Yoko, lately. So fun! She started an etsy store. Go check it out here.
Finally got around to watching, "Science of Sleep" tonight. I love the line where Stephane says to Stephanie, "other people are boring and you make things with your hands"....it's very honest and real the way they keep sending the wrong signals to each other when deep down they like each other so much. Like when Stephanie dances with that guy at the party at first I was confused why she did that but then I realized....I do that, too, sometimes when I'm not sure if the person I like likes me I try to act cool and she was probably just having fun and in the moment....besides he kissed that goth girl in the beginning....yes, mixed signals indeed. It's hard to be straightforward sometimes.....and not always advantageous......besides its no fun that way. ;-)
2 comments:
One of my favorite movies, I love it so much. Cool pic!
aw, I'm glad you watched it! He's crazy and it's all confusing but they really make each others lives magic, neh** なかなかないで。
Post a Comment